In the most beautiful part of Palić, between Splitska aleja street and dense landscaped forest – promenade, is the chapel of Mary, Queen of the World.
In the courtyard with magnificent pines, which is parallel to the street of Biskupa Lajče Budanovića, there is also the church of Sv. Urban the Pope. Pest family Vissy built the church in 1892 as a family tomb.
The church is blessed in honor of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary. When the parish became independent, the church was renamed in honor of Mary, Queen of the World. To the west of the church (today small chapel) a summer house was built, which was later converted into the church of Sv. Urban the Pope.
Holy Masses and ceremonies are held at the Church of Sts. Urban, where is the parish office. In the Chapel of Mary, the Queen of the World only occasionally liturgical ceremonies are being held, but it is always open and illuminated for the possibility of visits.
Splitska aleja, Palić